We are looking for an upbeat friendly person to add to our team. You must be able to communicate effectively with prospective and current members, representing our credit union in a positive and professional manner. Our member service representatives are expected to perform transactional duties to serve members by receiving or paying out funds with high accuracy. You must maintain transactional records and provide cash receipts and payment services in accordance with credit union policies and procedures.
- Assisting members with processing transactions, such as deposits, withdrawals, or payments, resolving account discrepancies, and answering questions both in person and on the phone.
- Informing members about credit union products and services.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers and reconciling discrepancies.
- Packaging cash to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track credit union information and generate reports.
- Following all credit union financial and security regulations and procedures
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Exceptional time management, communication, and member service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.